In today’s episode, we spoke with Dawdu, a Bitcoin writer based in Boston and founder of the Bitcoin Source podcast.
Dawdu used to work in TradFi and first heard of Bitcoin through a co-worker. During the 2017 bull run, he got more interested but was sidetracked by the ICO hype.
It took him another three years, until the pandemic, to rediscover Bitcoin. This time, he stayed and used his free time to dive down the rabbit hole.
He became part of the Black Bitcoin Billionaire crew on Clubhouse and started writing more content for the African-American community.
Besides his written work, he’s also producing the Bitcoin Source podcast, where he interviews fellow Bitcoiners and people in the industry.
You can follow Dawdu on Twitter: https://twitter.com/_DAWDU
You can follow us on Twitter (@rabbitholetales), check out our website (https://rabbitholestories.co/), or send us an email (email@example.com)
Topics mentioned in the episode:
- The Bitcoin Source Podcast: https://www.thebtcsource.com/
- Black Bitcoin Billionaire Website: https://www.blackbitcoinbillionaire.com/
- Dawdu’s Book ‘The Bit on Digital Coins’: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bit-Digital-Coins-understanding-cryptocurrency/dp/1735851523/
- Dawdu’s Book ‘Cover Me In Gold’: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Cover-Me-Gold-History-Horrors/dp/0578725282/
- Dawdu’s Book ‘Stacking Sats Is the New Black’: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Stacking-Sats-Black-Dawdu-Amantanah-ebook/dp/B0B9JKGGLF/
Creators and Guests
Rabbit Hole Stories Podcast Host @rabbitholetales https://t.co/KMwwtCfjWLHashing out Bitcoin one question at a time.#Bitcoin #podcast
Joël Kai Lenz
✍️ I'm a content writer who's on the hunt for the next best coffee shop to write stories about Bitcoin and the Lightning Network📲