In today’s episode, we spoke with Daniel Prince. He’s most famous for his podcast ‘Once Bitten’ and is also the author of ‘Choose Life’
Daniel used to work in the Foreign Exchange Markets in a previous life but knew very quickly he had to get out of it. So he and his wife decided to try house swapping, which ended up in them traveling around the world.
Daniel discovered Bitcoin and a new way of living life throughout this journey. He quickly realized that we don’t only need to separate money from the state but education from the state as well.
Dive down our rabbit hole story with Daniel to discover how you can contribute to the Bitcoin ecosystem, what life on the road looks like, and why schools are deliberately run like prisons.
You can follow Daniel on his Twitter: https://twitter.com/PrinceySOV
You can follow us on Twitter (@rabbitholetales), check out our website (https://rabbitholestories.co/), or send us an email (email@example.com)
Topics mentioned in the episode:
- Once Bitten Podcast: http://www.once-bitten.com/
- Daniel’s book ‘Choose Life’: https://bitcoinbook.shop/products/choose-life-the-tools-tricks-and-hacks-of-long-term-family-travellers-worldschoolers-and-digital-nomads
- Sir Ken Robinson TED Talk: https://youtu.be/iG9CE55wbtY
- Naomi Fisher’s episode on Once Bitten: https://fountain.fm/episode/eOQbLzEqdmYoAtAD9Wv3
- The VIDA live-streaming software: https://vida.live/
- The Konsensus Network (Use code BITTEN for 10% off): https://konsensus.network/
- The Konsensus Network YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@KonsensusNetwork
Creators and Guests
Rabbit Hole Stories Podcast Host @rabbitholetales https://t.co/KMwwtCfjWLHashing out Bitcoin one question at a time.#Bitcoin #podcast
Joël Kai Lenz
✍️ I'm a content writer who's on the hunt for the next best coffee shop to write stories about Bitcoin and the Lightning Network📲