In today’s episode, we spoke with Pierre Corbin, the director of various Bitcoin films.
Pierre used to work as a consultant, spending hours in Word, Excel, or Powerpoint. Asking himself what he contributes to the world. Thanks to a friend’s recommendation, he dove down the crypto rabbit hole and found Bitcoin. The rest, he said, was history…
It had such a vivid impact on his life that he decided to leave his cooperate job and become a Bitcoin filmmaker. His first movie ‘The Great Reset and the Rise of Bitcoin’ came out 24 months later.
Ever since, he’s been on a roll and producing content to educate the masses.
You can follow Pierre on his Twitter: https://twitter.com/CierrePorbin
You can follow us on Twitter (@rabbitholetales), check out our website (https://rabbitholestories.co/), or send us an email (email@example.com)
Topics mentioned in the episode:
- The Great Reset and the Rise of Bitcoin: https://youtu.be/xw9VshkgxJ4
- Pierre’s short clip about Satoshi Nakamoto: https://youtu.be/RFEgzl8dOeM
- The Bitcoin Filmiest: https://twitter.com/filmfestbtc
- The Talk2Satoshi AI bot: https://twitter.com/talk2satoshi
- Pierre’s Geyser fundraiser for his new movie: https://geyser.fund/project/thefightfortheusd
Creators and Guests
Rabbit Hole Stories Podcast Host @rabbitholetales https://t.co/KMwwtCfjWLHashing out Bitcoin one question at a time.#Bitcoin #podcast
Joël Kai Lenz
✍️ I'm a content writer who's on the hunt for the next best coffee shop to write stories about Bitcoin and the Lightning Network📲