In today’s episode, we spoke with Freddie New, Head of Policy at Bitcoin Policy UK.
Freddie has an interesting story from his childhood in Africa, where he got to experience hyperinflation, how he got into lobbying and his life as a lawyer, and how long it took him to understand Bitcoin fully.
You can follow Freddie on his Twitter: https://twitter.com/freddienew
You can follow us on Twitter (@rabbitholetales), check out our website (https://rabbitholestories.co/), or send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Topics mentioned in the episode:
- Bitcoin Policy UK: https://www.bitcoinpolicy.uk/
- Bitcoin Policy UK Twitter: https://twitter.com/bitcoinpolicyuk
- Geyser Funds for Bitcoin Policy UK: https://geyser.fund/profile/3519
- Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Neverwhere-Neil-Gaiman/dp/0755322800/
- Freddie on the ‘What Bitcoin Did’ podcast: https://youtu.be/Fdi1kN5QaTo
- Giacomo Zucco’s talk at BTC Prague 2023: https://youtu.be/596InlNtfD0
Creators and Guests
Rabbit Hole Stories Podcast Host @rabbitholetales https://t.co/KMwwtCfjWLHashing out Bitcoin one question at a time.#Bitcoin #podcast
Joël Kai Lenz
✍️ I'm a content writer who's on the hunt for the next best coffee shop to write stories about Bitcoin and the Lightning Network📲